The Aurora™ line of digital audio converters from Lynx Studio Technology offers unprecedented audio quality and control in single-rack space eight and sixteen channel models. The Aurora 8™ and Aurora 16™ feature 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Extended functions in Aurora are accessible via computer with the Lynx AES16 or by infrared using compatible laptops and handheld Pocket PCs. The rear panel has Clock and MIDI In and Out connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of ADAT and other audio interfaces.
Aurora converters are preconfigured for three voltages. Aurora 115 volt models are available in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. The 100 volt models are available in Japan only. 230 volt units are available throughout the rest of the world through authorized distributors and retailers.
• Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
• 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
• 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
• Single Rack Space Configuration
• Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
• On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
• Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
• Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
• Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
• RoHS compliant
• Available in 100V, 115V and 230V models